ARE YOU AN ACTION PLAYER?
ARE YOU LOOKING TO TURN A PROFIT
WITH 2-3 BEST PLAYS EACH DAY?
Are You Ready For Wall-To-Wall
Conference & NCAA Tournament Winning
If Yes...Then Jim Hurley's
Was Designed Just For You!
86-51-2 CASHLINE RECORD SINCE JANUARY 1ST
Jim Hurley's Network wins in basketball because we're a complete team. And that always puts us ready to strike the odds-makers while they've got their points down!
ON SATURDAY 2/24 - Another 3-0 SWEEP
Illinois State (+12.5) Loyola-Chicago - 61-68 WIN
USC (+2.5) Utah - 74-55 WIN
James Madison (+2.5) Delaware - 66-68 WIN
WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO BEG
WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO BEGIN START WINNING REGULARLY WITH HOOPS!
HERE ARE 5 OF THE DOZENS OF REASONS
Why Basketball Is The Easiest Sport to Beat
1. STANDARD DEVIATION HELPS THE GOOD HANDICAPPER. As any statistician will tell you, standard deviation can kill a good win percentage. Put simply, you need a broad sampling of games for your "normal" win percentage to hold up. The sample size is so big it irons out flukes and deviations.
2. BASKETBALL MARGINS ARE NOT INFLATED. Football gives a disproportionate advantage to the team with the lead. Playing catch-up leads to HI-RISK plays and therefore turnovers (desperation plays leading to interceptions and fumbles). The result is inflated blowout margins that don't reflect how close the teams really are. In hoops, when teams are roughly on a par, it shows in the scoring. The loser is almost always in the game. This tends to keep the good handicapper in the game, too.
3. A GAME OF FIVE SOLOISTS. Unlike QB heavy football, in basketball anybody can get the hot hand and take up the slack. The overall merit of a team has a better chance to show. That helps the handicapper who knows the game.
4. THE SHOT CLOCK LIMITS BALL CONTROL. In football, 6 and 7-minute drives are not uncommon. So are 3-to-2 possession times. But in NBA basketball the 24-second shot clock, and in college, the 30-second clock tend to bring scoring more in line with the real difference between teams. This, too, favors the knowledgeable more than the ignorant.
5. A STYLE OF PLAY GAME, NOT A NUMBERS GAME. In basketball, it's not just now good you are, but how you are good. Knowing skills of the individual players helps the expert handicapper match up teams qualitatively and more accurately than the Vegas "by the numbers" approach.
In summary, basketball is more consistent and therefore more predictable. It hews much closer to form and tips the scales in favor of the more knowledgeable "picker" - Still more reasons to GET INTO THE ACTION WITH JIM HURLEY'S NETWORK BASKETBALL CASHLINE!.
MEMBERSHIP AVAILABLE AT AFFORDABLE PRICES
You can get the rest of the season of CASHLINE SERVICE, College & NBA for just $149! (That's about $25 A Week For ACTION-ACTION-ACTION) Members receive 2-3 solid bettable spots each day or night.
SIGN UP BELOW ONLINE or call the office at 1-800-323-4453
GAMES POSTED Weekdays after 3:00pm(et) and Weekends after 10:30am(et).