Kelso Sturgeon is not a shadow or a mirage. I am a real person, a man who has been handicapping football for more than 4 decades, and I bring to the table a set of credentials you can't find anywhere else in this business.
And so there is no misunderstanding, Kelso Sturgeon is my real name and I make my home in Las Vegas, the betting capital of the world.
It is one thing for me to cite my winners and to tell you I can handicap, but there is far more to me than that.
Here is a little background on myself and I do believe you will find it of substance.
- I have been handicapping professionally for more than 40 years.
- I lived a charmed life in the world of football, studying with brilliant coaches such as the late Paul "Bear" Bryant of Alabama and Hank Stram of the Kansas City Chiefs. I learned all about NFL offenses from people such as Hall of Fame quarterback John Unitas and defense from such outstanding players as Randy White, the great Hall of Fame lineman from the Dallas Cowboys.
- I scouted football in the Southeastern Conference for years and learned in great detail how to watch a game and detect a team's weaknesses.
- I am a personal friend with most of the big bookmakers of the world, and those who make lines for them - and I speak to many of them daily to find out just what is happening on their side of the counter.
- I am a former Regional Sports Editor for The Associated Press, responsible for all sports coverage in 14 Southern states.
- I am a former Director of Public Relations and Marketing for Churchill Downs and the Kentucky Derby, a position I assumed when I was but 25 years old.
- I am a former Director of Public Relations and Marketing for Pimlico and the Preakness, for Laurel Race Course and for Arlington Park.
- I founded the World Series of Handicapping at Penn Nationalâ¦ the contest after which almost all such events are patterned today.
- I built and made operational one of the first legal bookmaking shops ever on the island of Bermuda.
- I work with lawyers preparing gambling cases for court and have testified as an expert witness on the subject of sports betting.
- I am the only sports handicapper to ever testify before the United States Congress on the subject of whether sports betting should be legalized.
- I was for years the lead sports betting writer for College & Pro Football Newsweekly, SportsForm and Sports Eye.
- I was editor of Turf & Sport Digest.
- I have been written up in many major publications, including Playboy, Maxim, The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, The Chicago Tribune, The Washington Post and The Los Angeles Times, just to name a few.
- I was for several years one of the panelists on Pro Line, a nationally televised (USA) weekly show on football handicapping.
- My book, THE COMPLETE GUIDE TO SPORTS BETTING, published by Harper & Row was the first book on this subject ever produced by a major publisher and became the foundation book for the business.
As you can see, almost everything I have done in my life as been connected to the sports and horse race betting industries. My success is no accident.
Daily Picks & Season Packages
10-22 Kelso 40-Unit Sunday NFL Side Total Parlay
I Took Down The Big Money Last Sunday With Another Winning 40-Unit Side/Total/Parlay And Intend To Do It Again Today
10-22 Kelso 50-unit NFL Game of the Week
When An NFL Team Is In The Right Spot At Right Time And Has Every Important Winning Edge It’s Time To Go For Broke
10-22 Kelso 3 NFL Underdog Gift Winners Cash Sunday
Bookmakers Confusion Gifts 3 Underdog Winners Sunday. While There Are Many Bettors Can’t Quite Grasp What Is Happening In NFL Bookmakers Are Also Out Of Touch With Reality When Making Betting Lines
10-21 Kelso 7-0 College Triple Crown Saturday
I Have Been On A Sizzling Run In College Football And Am Going For The Big Money Today With Another Bookie-Bustin’ 7-0 Triple Crown
10-21 Kelso 50-Unit College Game Of Week - 5-0-1 Last 6
5-0-1 In College Game Of Week Plays - Another One Wins Saturday. I Have Been Deadly With My Last Six 50-Unit College Game Of Week Plays And And Intend To Win Another In A Blowout Saturday
10-21 Kelso 4-0 Marquee College Football TV Saturday
I Went 6-1 With My Best Bets Club Football Plays And Am Confident I Will Take Down The Money With A 4-0 National TV Saturday
Kelso Chairmans Club Basketball
When You Need To WIN 4 Out Of 6 Times...Kelso Sturgeon’’s Chairman’’s Club Basketball Service Is A Must Have!
Kelso Personal Best Basketball
My Personal Best Basketball Investment Club is designed for Bigger Players, those that can wager from $500 to $2,000 per game but only want the ONE SAFEST BET OF THE DAY.
Kelso Best Bets Basketball Club
If you’re the type of player who likes action and high-percentage games, my BEST BETS CLUB is for you. Every day I handicap every game on the board. I track the factors, the ups and downs, look for bad lines, study the injury reports and talk to lines-makers in town to check on a number of games to see if there’s heavy action on the side I’m interested in. An average of 2-3 Best Bet Games Rated 5-15 Units.
Kelso Sturgeon OctoberFest Football
NOTHING is niftier or more enjoyable than winning in October! A non-stop parade of upsets, blowouts, barn burners, schedule traps and special situation games - all unit- rated so you can make your biggest plays on the surest winners!
Kelso Baseball Playoffs and World Series
IN POST SEASON BASEBALL I HAVE ALL THE ANGLES BECAUSE EACH TEAM BELONGS AND EACH PLAYS TO THEIR MAX. Win NOW through the World Series
Kelso 2017 Personal Best Football
My Personal Best Club For Highrollers Releases Only Games That Have A 95% Chance To Win Straight Up And An 80% Chance To Cover The Spread
Kelso 2017 Chairmans Club Football
KELSO STURGEON INVITES YOU TO CASH HIS CHAIRMAN’S CLUB"MY BIGGEST WINNERS FOR 40 YEARS!"One Super Game Saturday, One Super Game Sunday (+ Mon-Thurs) PLUS Sensational September
Kelso 2017 Best Bets FOOTBALL Club
Kelso Sturgeon has beaten the Dow Jones 41 years in a row. Won’’t you give him ONE year to get the money for you?A long time customer did a study of my past performances and found out that my Big Play games not only beat Vegas and the Offshores, but earned more dollars than any of the stock averages on Wall Street