Submitted by Kelso Sturgeon on Wednesday, September 7, 2016 at 9:49 AM
Bookies Buried Bettors This Weekend But Not My Clients Who Went 7-2 ATS And Finished Up 315 Units
200-Unit College Blowout Kickoff Classic Won As Nebraska Crushed Fresno State By 33 Points, 43-10
NFL Season Begins Thursday Night As Super Bowl Champion Broncos Host Panthers Team They Beat In The Big One
Clemson, Alabama, Houston, Stanford 1-2-3-4 In My Top 30 College Poll
By Kelso Sturgeon
Bookmakers were dancing in the streets, bettors were looking for their loan sharks and college football fans in places such as Norman, Los Angeles, South Bend and Baton Rouge were in disbelief over what happened to their favorite teams - those that go by the name of Oklahoma, Southern California, Notre Dame and LSU.
To set the record straight, members of my three football services went 7-2 over the weekend and finished the Friday-to-Monday stretch up 315 units. They made all the money they wanted or could afford to win.
It is now on to the National Football League and Thursday night's opening game, a showdown that finds the Carolina Panthers at the Denver Broncos, meeting the team that beat them 24-10 in last years Super Bowl. It has to weight heavy on a handicapper's mind that one of the two games Carolina lost was to this opening opponent.
Denver (15-4 in 2016-17) showcasing a new quarterback, 3rd-year veteran Trevor Siemian, a 7th-round draft choice out of Northwestern, who hopes to fill the shoes of superstar Peyton Manning. Those are big shoes but bettors must take a wait-and-see view of the situation. Siemian beat out veteran Mark Sanchez (now with Dallas) and first-round draft choice Paxton Lynch (Memphis) for the job.
While the Broncos will put Siemian in his best position to win, one can assume they will be counting heavily on their blue-chip defense to get the job done. Denver ranked first in the NFL in total defense last season, giving up but 283.1 yards per game, and first against the pass, allowing 199.6 yards per outing. They also ranked third in rushing defense and fourth in points allowed.
Carolina arrives in the Mile High City, pissed off and focused on revenge. The Panthers certainly have the talent, led by quarterback Cam Newton and a solid defense - and let's not forget, an attitude.
Denver opened as a 1-point favorite in this game but early money has moved the number four points to a Carolina -3. Carolina went 7-2 straight up (SU) and 5-4 against the spread (ATS) last season while Denver turned in figures of 8-2 and 4-5-1.
The game is a tough call but I am so confident I have the winner I will be releasing it as a 25-unit play. The game will begin at 8:35 Eastern and will be televised nationally on NBC.
Knocked 'Em Dead In Football This Weekend (7-2 ATS, Plus 315 Units)
I have had a true knockout opening weekend in college football, standing 7-2 and up 315 units and let the record show that includes my victory with my annual 200-unit College Blowout Kickoff Classic as Nebraska (-29) buried Fresno State by 33 points, 43-10, and Sunday night's 50-unit underdog winner as Texas (+4.5) took down nationally-ranked Notre Dame 50-47 in three overtimes.
7-2, Plus 315 Units This Weekend
8/5...15 Units...Florida State (-4) 45, Ole Miss 35 (Won)
8/4...50 Units...Texas (+4.5) 50, Notre Dame 47 (2 Overtimes) (Won)
8/3...200 Units...Nebraska (-29) 43, Fresno State 10 (Won)
9/3...25 Units...Western Michigan (+3) 22, Northwestern 21 (Won)
8/3...15 Units...BYU (-1) 18, Arizona 16 (Won)
8/3...10 Units...Texas-El Paso (-9) 38, New Mexico State 22 (Won)
8/3...10 Units...Ohio (-17.5) 54, Texas State 56 (3 Overtimes) (Lost
8/2...25 Units...Kansas State (+13.5) 13, Stanford 26 (Won)
8/2...15 Units...Georgia State (-5) 21, Ball State 31 (Lost)
BEST BETS FOOTBALL CLUB
Just $245 For The Entire Season
My Best Bets Football Club is my most popular club. When you join you get....
1.The entire college football season
2. The entire NFL regular season which begins Thursday night when last year's Super Bowl opponents - the Carolina Panthers and the Denver Broncos - meet on national TV.
You will receive an average of four college and three NFL best bets every single week, including some mid-week games. Games will be rated 5-units, 10-units and 15 units.Games may also be purchased for $15 each day. Last year I had a subpar season but still managed to finish a strong 20-7 in November in the colleges and went 34-20-2 for the NFL season - and my clients all made money, just not enough by my standards. The encore this season will be far more profitable. Sign up now on this website or toll free at 1-800-755-2255 for just $245
CHAIRMAN'S FOOTBALL CLUB
Just $479 For The Entire Season - Won 25 Units Saturday with W. Michigan (+3) outright over Northwestern 22-21
My Chairman's Football Club is a step up from my Best Bets organization, offering one 25-unit play each Saturday and Sunday, plus some mid-week games, PLUS ALL BEST BETS PLAYS, and membership will cost you a modest $479 for the entire college and NFL seasons. Games are also available on a daily basis for $25. Sign up now on this website or toll free at 1-800-755-2255 for just $479
PERSONAL BEST FOOTBALL CLUB
Just $1,499 For The Entire Season - Won 200 Units on Nebraska Saturday, and 50 Units on Texas Sunday!
My Personal Best Football Club is the club of choice for many of the country's highrollers - those betting at least $1,000 per game - and has a long history of success. Last season, the club, which offers 50, 100, 200 and even 400-unit plays - went 31-17-3 (64.6% winners) and those betting $100 per unit won $95,550.
This service is specifically designed for bettors who want nothing but the crème de la crème of selections and only want a limited number of plays. On football days when there is no Personal Best Play (those games rated from 50 units to 400 units) members will receive Chairman's Club games and will have the option of whether to play them. Games are available by the day at charges ranging from $50 to $100. Sign up now or toll free at 1-800-755-2255 for just $1,499
Kelso's College Football Top 30
1. Clemson (1-0) - Still believe Tigers are the best...Vs. Troy
2. Alabama (1-0) - Not far behind top one...Vs. Western Kentucky
3. Houston (1-0) - No question - the real deal...Vs. Lamar
4. Stanford (1-0) - Should win PAC-12 in breeze...Vs. Southern California
5. Florida State (1-0)...Far better than I thought...Vs. Charleston Southern
6. Ohio State (1-0)...May be better than this...Vs. Tulsa
7. Louisville (1-0)...Good enough to make playoffs...At Syracuse
8. Michigan (1-0)...Has much to prove...Vs. Central Florida
9. Iowa (1-0)...Just reloaded...Vs. Iowa State
10. Boise State (1-0)...Talented enough to run the table...Vs. Washington State
11. Georgia (1-0)...Will only get better...Vs. Nicholls State
12. Oklahoma (0-1)...Looking for redemption...Vs. UL-Monroe
13. Notre Dame (0-1)...Also looking for redemption...Vs. Nevada
14. Washington (1-0)...Best team in years...Vs. Idaho
15. Texas (1-0)...Win over Notre Dame no fluke...Vs. UTEP
16. Wisconsin (1-0)..Much better than advertised...Vs. Akron
17. LSU (0-1)...Needs to find offense...Vs. Jacksonville State
18. Utah (1-0)...As talented and tough as they come...Vs. BYU
19. Oklahoma State (1-0)...One of best offenses in football...Vs. Central Michigan
20 .UCLA (0-1)...Outstanding QB but many questions...Vs. UNLV
21. North Carolina (0-1)...Talent to beat anybody...At. Illinois
22. Baylor (1-0)...Looks like another offensive juggernaut...Vs. SMU
23. Miami (1-0)...Talent there to do great things...Vs. Florida Atlantic
24. Ole Miss (0-1)...May live up to pre-season expectations...Vs. Wofford
25. San Diego State (1-0)...Most underrated team of 2016...Vs. California
26. Texas A&M (1-0)...Strong start, much to prove...Vs. Prairie View A&M
27. Oregon (1-0)...Needs for defense to step up...Vs. Virginia
28. Kansas State (1-0)...Much better than expected...Vs. Florida Atlantic
29. Tennessee (1-0)...Top team has to prove it to me...At *Tennessee *Played at Bristol Tennessee speedway
30. TCU (1-0)...Another one with much to prove...Vs. Arkansas