Submitted by Kelso Sturgeon on Sunday, February 2, 2014 at 12:36 PM
I am pleased to report all systems are go for me to win my second straight 400-unit bet on the Super Bowl, and that includes a decent weather forecast. The Denver Broncos are main the favorite - a -2.5 in Las Vegas and mostly a -2.0 in the offshore books. The total can be found at 47.5 and 48.0.
First of all, nothing has changed my mind about believing one could make a solid case for both the Broncos (15-3) and the Seattle Seahawks (15-3) to win this game and it is against this context I found six hidden edges I am confident will permit me to take down all the money with another winning 400-unit play.
- 300 Units on the side.
- 50 Units on the total.
- 50-Unit side/total parlay at odds of 13-5.
You can get my 400-unit Super Bowl Play on this website and toll free at 1-888-777-4155 for just $75, charged to your major credit card.
As for the weather, the forecast calls for a 16% chance of rain at the start of the game, increasing to 71% around 9:30 tonight. The temperature at kickoff will be in the 40s and will decline into the 30s as the game progresses. There will be no appreciable wind during the game.
Formula From The Football Genius Produced 23-3 Super Bowl Record Since 2001
It is always at this time of the year I give credit to the late Hank Stram for my success in winning the Super Bowl. Stram was for years a mentor who was a master analyst of the NFL and the Super Bowl. In the 18 before he passed away, he was right by a 17-1 margin and was gracious and kind enough to share with me his 42-point formula for winning. I have used it ever since, and my record of success certainly speaks for itself. Using Stram's Formula I have become the most successful professional handicapper of this game ever. Since 2001, I have gone:
- 11-2 with winning sides.
- 12-1 with winning totals.
- That is an amazing 88% winners in the biggest NFL game of the season.
Last Year I Won My First-Ever 400-Unit Super Bowl
Last season I was so confident on the success I had had with Stram's Formula that for the first time ever released the Super Bowl at the 400-unit level, with these winning results:
- 300 units on the underdog Baltimore Ravens (+5) who beat the San Francisco 49ers, 34-31 straight up.
- 50 units on "over" 47 and that number ell 65
- 50 units on a side/total parlay of the Ravens and the "over"
It was my biggest Super Bowl score ever in more than four decades of handicapping the game.
50-Unit Basketball Winner Today
A big "thank you" to college basketball for giving us the opportunity today to release a 50-unit play that will build our bankrolls for the Super Bowl. There are eight games on the college schedule today - all of them afternoon affairs and six of them on national TV - and in one of those games is a team that is set to win with shocking ease - a real stunner, if you will. I am so confident this team will get the cash I am releasing the game as a 50-unit play and you can win it with me for just $50, click here.
Tale Of The Tape For Super Bowl XLVIII
Played At MetLife Stadium In East Rutherford, New Jersey
Seattle Seahawks (15-3) vs. Denver Broncos (15-3)
Denver is -2.5 In Las Vegas Sports Books
Denver is -2.0 In Many Offshore Sports Books
The Total Is A 47.5-48.0 At Most Places
On The Money Line Denver is -140...Seattle is +120
Seattle Opened As The Favorite At Prices Ranging From -1 to -2.5
The Total Opened At 47.5
Super Bowl Facts And Figures
- Betting favorites stand 26-19-2 (72%) in the first 47 Super Bowls.
- Betting underdogs have won four of the last six Super Bowls and stand 5-1 ATS in those six games.
- There have been six previous Super Bowls where #1-ranked offensive teams have met #1-ranked defensive teams and the defensive team is 4-1 SU in the last five games, standing 3-0 ATS as the favorite and 1-1 as the underdog.
- While not applicable in the Denver-Seattle matchup it is of interest the last two times there were double-digit favorites in the Super Bowl, the underdogs won SU both times - six years ago when the New York Giants (+12) knocked off New England, 17-14, and in XXXVI when the Patriots (+14) beat the St. Louis Rams, 20-17.
- Totals are evenly matched, with the over prevailing by a 24-22 margin. There was no official totaled posted on the first Super Bowl.
- Denver is 11-6-1 ATS this season and has seen its games go "over" by a 11-7-0 margin
- Seattle is 12-6-0 ATS this season and has seen its games go "under" by a 12-6-0 margin.
- Las Vegas books are offering more than 300 proposition plays on this year's game.
- The betting lines on the 47 previous Super Bowls have averaged 7.5 points, while in that same time frame the numbers on regular season contests averaged 5.5 points.