Take Advantage of the Many Benefits That are Part of a Free Membership...
If you do not already have an account with VegasSportsMasters.Com you will need to complete the following membership form to create your personal account. This account login/password will be required to access and retrieve your services.
Your account password
will be emailed to you once the sign up process is complete. Therefore it
is very important you enter your correct email address.
NOTE: Many Internet Service Providers have adopted a "white-list" email policy. To help insure that you are able to receive your account password, please add sales@VegasSportsMasters.com to your email addressbook.
Vegas Sports Masters offers the single most comprehensive website in the sports betting market. From up-to-date betting lines, scores and injury reports, to daily news and thoughtful analysis, VSM is the first online stop for serious and recreational players alike.
Becoming a member enables further access to features and benefits not available to general visitors, including:
All this and more is FREE to members. There is no cost or obligation. Simply fill out the form and begin winning today!
To make sure you receive e-mail from us, please add the following e-mails to your e-mail address book, "allowed sender" list or "whitelist".
- sales@VegasSportsMasters.com - to receive account information and receipts after a purchase
- customerservice@VegasSportsMasters.com - to receive answers to technical support and general support questions
Below are instructions for adding sales@VegasSportsMasters.com (for example) to your address book for popular e-mail programs:
Microsoft Outlook and Outlook Express
- Some versions of Outlook include a "junk e-mail" option. If your version of Outlook includes this feature, make sure sales@VegasSportsMasters.com is identified as NOT being a source of junk e-mail.
- Some versions of Outlook allow e-mail from addresses included in your Contacts list. Add sales@VegasSportsMasters.com to your Contacts list by opening the email and in the "From" field, right-click the name of sender and click "Add to Contacts", then click "Save and Close."
- Sometimes Outlook users install a third party add-on, such as Qurb or Spam Assassin, to reduce junk mail. If you've installed a program such as this, see the section below.
- See the Outlook Help for details.
- Open an e-mail you've received from us. Click the Add Address button (on the right). The email address will be prepopulated in the "Contact Details" or "Address Card for New Contact" pop-up. Click "Save".
- Or send an e-mail to sales@VegasSportsMasters.com , and that will add us to your "People I Know" list automatically.
Click the Options link, on the main menu tabs, then Safe List. Type: sales@VegasSportsMasters.com in your Safe List. If you see one of our messages in your Junk Mail folder, click 'This is not Junk Mail' to avoid having e-mail from us sent there in the future.
Open your Yahoo! mailbox. Click Mail Options. Click Filters. Click Add Filter. In the top row, labeled 'From header:' make sure Contains is selected in the pull-down menu. Click in the text box next to that pull-down menu, then enter the address: sales@VegasSportsMasters.com . At the bottom, where it says "Move the Message To:" select Inbox from the pull-down menu. Click the Add Filter button again.
Add sales@VegasSportsMasters.com to your allowed sender list.
Open an email you've received from us. Click "More Options" in the email header. Click "Add Sender to Contact List."
Third Party Add-ons (Qurb, Spam Assassin, etc.)
These products usually include a "white list" that contains e-mail addresses that should always be allowed and never considered spam. See your help details for specific assistance. One of the following methods typically is used:
- Send a blank e-mail to sales@VegasSportsMasters.com . This often adds sales@VegasSportsMasters.com to your "white list."
- Open the "white list" and add sales@VegasSportsMasters.com.