Friday, May 24, 2013 at 7:00 PM
The Nation's Best Sports Handicappers
The Vegas Sports Masters
Going For Third Straight 25-Unit NBA Winner Tonight
I have been on a solid winning run in the NBA playoffs and the money-making continues tonight as I go for my third straight 25-unit winner. On Wednesday night I got the cover with underdog Indiana (+8) which just missed in a 103-102 overtime loss at Miami. The night before the Memphis Grizzlies (+5.5) covered in a 93-89 overtime loss to the San Antonio Spurs. Tonight it will be another 25-unit play on Game 2 of the Eastern Conference playoffs as the Miami Heat host the Indiana Pacers. I have figured this one out and am very confident I will get the cash. Win this one for just $25, charged to your major credit card. The game will be televised nationally on TNT.
Wayne Root's Friday NBA Moneymaker!
Pacers at Heat (-7.5)
When the nation's MOST SUCCESSFUL BIG GAME NBA HANDICAPPER, Wayne Root, labels one of his releases a MONEYMAKER PLAY you don't need a dictionary to know what that means. These Step In Plays won at a 72% clip during the regular season and have won 5 of the last 7 in the Playoffs. If you are serious about winning then you should take the kind of Information that comes from a Millionaire who made his money wagering on that same information. Get Wayne's Friday Moneymaker Play, plus bonus No Limit baseball action for $25
JIM HURLEY is the founder and president of the most unusual organization in sports wagering.
Created as a small handicapping service back in 1985, Jim's NETWORK has evolved into a nationwide TASK FORCE of, handicappers, scouts, number crunchers, draftniks and former pro players who study and analyze every team and every game to develop BETTER information, make SMARTER picks and win MORE money!
In simple words, Jim's system approach to handicapping picks more winners and makes more money for their customers. And they are able to do this not because they are a one-man band, but because of the "TEAM" approach that utilizes a huge information gathering system to fine tune every selection.
But because they truly are a "Network" and cover the colleges and pros wall-to-wall, they know what's going on inside the locker rooms and dugouts. They know who's hot, who's hurt and who's ready to kick butt. NETWORK's computer department analyzes upcoming matchups like it was the Dow Jones. They dig beneath surface factors to find out how two teams really compare. Who needs it more? Who's tapped out? Who's out for revenge? NETWORK finds those answers.
So when they run NETWORK'S number up against Vegas', we can immediately spot whether a game is off, and how much, and just cherrypick the contests that are giving us the most points
That's why JIM has racked up twentyone consecutive money making season for his customers.
Now what about YOU? Wouldn't you like to know who the big winners are going to be this week? NETWORK can tell you. Want to make money off that knowledge? Jim's NETWORK can help you there, too.Want the best shot at the most money? There are dozens of ways to get you there, no matter what your wagering patterns or budget. So, why not get started NOW!
WIN LIKE THE PROS DO IN THE PLAYOFFS!
BAD LINES EXPOSED BY RICHIE B.
Linesmaker Richie B. Has the Right Number With Friday's NBA - MLB Triple Play I swept 4 of my last 6 Two-Sport Parlays, and I'll sweep again tonight The lines in tonight's two games are RIGHT where I WANT THEM... I have the Hip Pocket Line! Remember...I MADE THESE LINES, so I can SPOT THE MISTAKES. Go 3-0 for just $15
Imagine having a one-stop location where you could draw on the cumulative knowledge of the best minds in the handicapping world. With the Vegas Sportmasters Consensus Service, you don't have to imagine--it's a reality! Every day you can get the plays that our six handicappers have at least a solid majority consensus on and sometimes even a unanimous vote.
The Vegas Sports Masters Blog Headlines
Friday, May 24, 2013 at 3:00 PM
Friday, May 24, 2013 at 1:00 PM
Friday, May 24, 2013 at 9:00 AM
Friday, May 24, 2013 at 7:00 AM
Thursday, May 23, 2013 at 9:03 AM
Thursday, May 23, 2013 at 7:00 AM
Wednesday, May 22, 2013 at 9:00 AM
Wednesday, May 22, 2013 at 7:00 AM
Tuesday, May 21, 2013 at 5:00 PM
Tuesday, May 21, 2013 at 1:30 PM
Tuesday, May 21, 2013 at 7:00 AM
Monday, May 20, 2013 at 9:00 PM
Monday, May 20, 2013 at 5:47 PM
Monday, May 20, 2013 at 9:45 AM
Monday, May 20, 2013 at 7:00 AM
Sunday, May 19, 2013 at 7:00 AM
Saturday, May 18, 2013 at 8:00 PM
Saturday, May 18, 2013 at 7:00 AM
Friday, May 17, 2013 at 7:00 PM
Friday, May 17, 2013 at 3:00 PM
Friday, May 17, 2013 at 10:43 AM
Friday, May 17, 2013 at 7:00 AM
Thursday, May 16, 2013 at 9:04 AM
Thursday, May 16, 2013 at 7:00 AM
Wednesday, May 15, 2013 at 8:00 PM
Wednesday, May 15, 2013 at 9:44 AM
Wednesday, May 15, 2013 at 7:00 AM
Tuesday, May 14, 2013 at 8:00 PM
Tuesday, May 14, 2013 at 3:00 PM
Tuesday, May 14, 2013 at 12:30 PM
Tuesday, May 14, 2013 at 7:00 AM
Monday, May 13, 2013 at 10:30 PM
Monday, May 13, 2013 at 7:00 AM
Sunday, May 12, 2013 at 8:00 PM
Saturday, May 11, 2013 at 7:00 PM
Saturday, May 11, 2013 at 9:42 AM
Saturday, May 11, 2013 at 9:20 AM
Saturday, May 11, 2013 at 7:00 AM
Friday, May 10, 2013 at 8:00 PM
Friday, May 10, 2013 at 8:57 AM
Friday, May 10, 2013 at 7:00 AM
Thursday, May 09, 2013 at 9:00 PM
Thursday, May 09, 2013 at 7:00 PM
Thursday, May 09, 2013 at 4:45 PM
Thursday, May 09, 2013 at 8:50 AM
Thursday, May 09, 2013 at 7:00 AM
Wednesday, May 08, 2013 at 9:22 AM
Wednesday, May 08, 2013 at 7:00 AM
Tuesday, May 07, 2013 at 9:00 PM
- National Basketball Association Playoff Game Capsules
- Defensive stand: Pacers even series
- Report: Pelicans' Vasquez set for ankle surgery
- Grizzlies' Allen fined for flopping
- Pacers try to regroup for Game 2 of East Finals
- Nothin' but Net: To Hibbert, or not to Hibbert
- James, Durant headline All-NBA First Team
- James beats the buzzer in OT as Heat take Game 1
- Heat, Pacers tip off Game 1 of East Finals
- Spurs hold off Grizzlies in OT
- Cavs win lottery for 2nd time in 3 years
- Bobcats formally apply to change back to Hornets
National Basketball Association Playoff Game Capsules
Miami, FL (Sports Network) - The Indiana Pacers gave away a golden opportunity when their stout defense crumbled down the stretch of Game 1. LeBron James had the chance to be a hero again on Friday, but Indiana forced the Heat superstar into back-to-back turnovers late to secure a 97-93 victory over Miami in Game 2 of the Eastern Conference Finals. Roy Hibbert, who was on the bench when James provided the game-winning layup in the series opener, put fourth a dominating performance by supplying the Pacers with a team-best 29 points and 10 rebounds. David West and George Hill each came up with steals of James in last 42 seconds of play. West totaled 13 points and seven boards while Hill chipped in 18 points in the victory. James tallied a game- high 36 points with eight rebounds, but also had a team- worst five turnovers. The Heat had 15 giveaways as a team. The series will shift to Indiana for Game 3 on Sunday. The Pacers have not lost on their home floor this postseason, winning all six of their contests.
- Berkman and Baker blast Rangers over Mariners
- National League Game Capsules
- Lynn tosses Cards over Dodgers
- Orioles slug their way past Jays
- American League Game Capsules
- Anibal Sanchez comes within 2 outs of no-hitter
- Cuddyer productive in return, leads Rox over Giants
- Diamondbacks use big 7th inning, down Padres
- Four-run fifth helps Nats down Phillies
- Braves-Mets' series opener suspended by rain
- Keppinger, White Sox beat Marlins in extras
- Young's HR in 9th boosts A's over Astros
Berkman and Baker blast Rangers over Mariners
Seattle, WA (Sports Network) - Lance Berkman belted a three-run homer and Jeff Baker added a two-run shot, as the Texas Rangers topped the Seattle Mariners, 9-5, to start a three-game series.
- Former Bears OT Evey passes away
- Redskins ink third-round pick Reed
- Seahawks' McCoy has surgery for torn Achilles
- Bengals sign third-round pick Williams
- Texans ink third-round pick Montgomery
- Bears to retire Ditka's number
- 49ers sign Carradine, McDonald
- Ravens sign second-round pick Brown
- Cardinals sign third-round pick Mathieu
- RG3's goal is to 'be ready for training camp'
- Giants re-sign Barden
- Giants' Hynoski to have knee surgery
Former Bears OT Evey passes away
Knoxville, TN (Sports Network) - Former Chicago Bears offensive tackle Dick Evey passed away at the age of 72 on Thursday.
- On Campus: A mad rush to FBS fame and glory
- Time is now for a Hawkeyes resurgence
- Former Penn State quarterback Bench transfers to South Florida
- Dorm Report: The coaching carousel goes round and round
- Dorm Report: Weis set to change culture at Kansas
- Buffs hoping to stampede way back to respectability
- On Campus: Head of the class
- With sanctions lifted, Buckeyes eye BCS
- Strong building something special with Cardinals
- Staying the course in Happy Valley
- In the SEC, can anyone turn back the Tide?
- On Campus - These are no lame Ducks
South Dakota to open 2014 season at Oregon
Vermillion, SD (Sports Network) - The University of South Dakota football team will open its 2014 season at the University of Oregon.
- Field finalized for 2013 Cancun Challenge
- Full-Court Press: The next generation of coaches
- Tarik Black going from Memphis to Kansas
- Smith transfers to Minnesota
- New Mexico gets some payback
- Alexander leaves Stetson to take Lipscomb job
- WCC extends contract of Zaninovich
- Former Tulane standout joins San Diego State
- Penn State's Marshall to forgo senior season
- Full-Court Press: Kansas wins the lottery
- Highly-touted recruit Wiggins settles on Kansas
- Does it get any WACkier than this?
Catchings, Zellous fuel Fever past Silver Stars in WNBA opener
San Antonio, TX (Sports Network) - Tamika Catchings and Shavonte Zellous each netted 19 points to help the Indiana Fever pull away in the second half for a 79-64 victory over the San Antonio Silver Stars in both teams' season openers Friday at AT&T Center.