Tuesday, April 15, 2014 at 3:15 PM
The Nation's Best Sports Handicappers
The Vegas Sports Masters
50-Unit Highrollers Baseball Game Of Week Wins Tonight-$25
My Personal Best Baseball Investment Club has lost a couple of tough ones lately but I am confident it will get back on the winning track tonight with its 50-unit Baseball Game of the Week. Tonight's card is loaded with opportunities to take down the money but in only one game is there a team that grades out with a 90% chance to win and that team should be a dominating winner. Get this 50-unit play for just $25, charged to your major credit card.
After Going 6-0 In Baseball Over The Weekend My MLB Shocker Gets the Cash Tuesday!
It's only April, but I'm sizzling like July in Major League Baseball action, winning at just over 70%, and coming off three 2-0 Days in a row!
I've got a "King of Vegas" special Shocker going on Tueday night. I always look for value on the moneyline, and tonight we're getting value, because the team I'm keying should really be a -120 favorite or higher, but we'll play it as +125 or better, because Vegas still has a lot going on with crunchtime NBA, and this one fell through the cracks. I expect this week's easy winner to run up the score and win by more than four runs! Get in on this one for JUST $15!
JIM HURLEY is the founder and president of the most unusual organization in sports wagering.
Created as a small handicapping service back in 1985, Jim's NETWORK has evolved into a nationwide TASK FORCE of, handicappers, scouts, number crunchers, draftniks and former pro players who study and analyze every team and every game to develop BETTER information, make SMARTER picks and win MORE money!
In simple words, Jim's system approach to handicapping picks more winners and makes more money for their customers. And they are able to do this not because they are a one-man band, but because of the "TEAM" approach that utilizes a huge information gathering system to fine tune every selection.
But because they truly are a "Network" and cover the colleges and pros wall-to-wall, they know what's going on inside the locker rooms and dugouts. They know who's hot, who's hurt and who's ready to kick butt. NETWORK's computer department analyzes upcoming matchups like it was the Dow Jones. They dig beneath surface factors to find out how two teams really compare. Who needs it more? Who's tapped out? Who's out for revenge? NETWORK finds those answers.
So when they run NETWORK'S number up against Vegas', we can immediately spot whether a game is off, and how much, and just cherrypick the contests that are giving us the most points
That's why JIM has racked up twentyone consecutive money making season for his customers.
Now what about YOU? Wouldn't you like to know who the big winners are going to be this week? NETWORK can tell you. Want to make money off that knowledge? Jim's NETWORK can help you there, too.Want the best shot at the most money? There are dozens of ways to get you there, no matter what your wagering patterns or budget. So, why not get started NOW!
In case you don't know me, for years people in Vegas knew Richie B as a kind of linesmaker's linesmaker - a kind of numerical purist who, when every other sports book in Vegas was posting Ohio State (-7) over Texas, I was saying... "NO! It ought to be Ohio State (-8)!"
I took a position. I didn't just put up a "betting middle" where I could draw even betting action from both sides. Instead - if I really felt the Buckeyes were stronger than generally thought - I'd put up (-8) or even (-9) and dare the bettors, "Come and get me! Prove me wrong!"
TONY SALINAS ALL IN, HIGH ROLLER BASEBALL GAME OF APRIL
I've won 7 of the last 11 in baseball, going 4-2 over the weekend, and over 60% winnerson the younfg season. In the NBA, I'm puting the finishing touches on another profitable regular season that has me up over 400 Units. Tonight I'm going for it with my Top Basball Game of April that's a perfect bankroll builder for the NBA Playoffs starting Saturday. I'm going with a solid MLB Totals Play as well and l, a Super NBA Play that completes the sweep.
If you can get down with a good wager worthy of such highly rated games, then sign up below to take the money from the sportsbooks and put it in your pocket. Just $15.
In the world of Handicapping, the average bettor is up against a well financed, information-rich, experienced Casino Sportsbooks and Linesmakers.
ARE YOU STANDING ALONE AGAINST ALL ODDS?
YOU ARE NO LONGER ALONE!
Five professional handicappers have stepped forward to beat the line. If getting one strong man to help you win a fight, surely finding six is a dream come true. Isn't it time you learned more about the Vegas Sports Masters?
Tuesday, April 15, 2014 at 7:00 AM
Monday, April 14, 2014 at 5:00 PM
Monday, April 14, 2014 at 2:00 PM
Monday, April 14, 2014 at 10:05 AM
Sunday, April 13, 2014 at 7:00 PM
Sunday, April 13, 2014 at 7:00 AM
Saturday, April 12, 2014 at 7:00 AM
Saturday, April 12, 2014 at 12:00 AM
Friday, April 11, 2014 at 7:00 PM
Friday, April 11, 2014 at 3:00 PM
Friday, April 11, 2014 at 11:00 AM
Friday, April 11, 2014 at 7:00 AM
Friday, April 11, 2014 at 12:00 AM
Thursday, April 10, 2014 at 7:00 AM
Wednesday, April 09, 2014 at 7:00 AM
Tuesday, April 08, 2014 at 5:00 PM
Tuesday, April 08, 2014 at 2:00 PM
Tuesday, April 08, 2014 at 11:10 AM
Monday, April 07, 2014 at 8:00 PM
Monday, April 07, 2014 at 1:00 PM
Monday, April 07, 2014 at 9:50 AM
Sunday, April 06, 2014 at 7:00 PM
Sunday, April 06, 2014 at 7:00 AM
Saturday, April 05, 2014 at 11:57 AM
Saturday, April 05, 2014 at 7:00 AM
Friday, April 04, 2014 at 7:00 PM
Friday, April 04, 2014 at 2:00 PM
Friday, April 04, 2014 at 1:00 PM
Friday, April 04, 2014 at 9:11 AM
Friday, April 04, 2014 at 7:00 AM
Thursday, April 03, 2014 at 1:00 PM
Wednesday, April 02, 2014 at 7:00 PM
Wednesday, April 02, 2014 at 7:00 AM
Tuesday, April 01, 2014 at 1:21 PM
Tuesday, April 01, 2014 at 12:30 PM
Tuesday, April 01, 2014 at 7:00 AM
Monday, March 31, 2014 at 7:00 PM
Monday, March 31, 2014 at 4:00 PM
Monday, March 31, 2014 at 9:40 AM
Sunday, March 30, 2014 at 7:00 PM
Sunday, March 30, 2014 at 7:00 AM
Saturday, March 29, 2014 at 5:00 PM
Saturday, March 29, 2014 at 12:46 PM
Saturday, March 29, 2014 at 7:00 AM
Friday, March 28, 2014 at 7:00 PM
Friday, March 28, 2014 at 7:00 AM
Thursday, March 27, 2014 at 7:00 PM
Thursday, March 27, 2014 at 4:00 PM
Thursday, March 27, 2014 at 11:09 AM
- National Basketball Association Game Capsules
- Knicks knock off Nets
- Knicks' Anthony to miss final two games
- Cavaliers' Deng wins Citizenship Award
- Bulls keep pace with win over Magic
- Rockets complete regular-season sweep of Spurs
- Wizards blast Heat, give Pacers East's top seed
- Sixers hold off Celtics
- Grizzlies eliminate Suns, clinch playoff berth
- Curry, Warriors edge Wolves
- Evans carries Pelicans past Thunder
- Young scores 41 as Lakers down Jazz
National Basketball Association Game Capsules
Brooklyn, NY (SportsNetwork.com) - Tim Hardaway Jr. scored 16 points to lead the New York Knicks to a 109-98 win over the Brooklyn Nets. Playing without leading scorer Carmelo Anthony, the Knicks claimed the season series against their crosstown rivals. New York announced prior to the game that Anthony would be shut down for the remaining two games after an MRI revealed a small tear in the labrum of his right shoulder. The injury will not require surgery and he will be reevaluated in a month. Amar'e Stoudemire, J.R. Smith and Shannon Brown each scored 14 points in the win and Cole Aldrich added 13 points and 13 rebounds. Marcus Thornton netted 24 points for the Nets, who squandered an opportunity to lock up the fifth seed in the Eastern Conference. Brooklyn now leads Washington by one game for the sixth seed in the East. The Nets close out their season on Wednesday in Cleveland, while the Wizards travel to Boston. Washington owns the tiebreaker with a better head-to-head record. Mason Plumlee tallied 16 points with nine rebounds and Paul Pierce dropped in 13 in the setback. Pierce's 3-pointer to open the game marked his 1,000th point of the season, which made him the sixth player in history to record 1,000 points in 15 straight seasons.
- Royals get first road win
- Mets pound Diamondbacks
- White Sox top Red Sox on Bogaerts' error in ninth
- Kouzmanoff, Rangers blank M's
- Marlins rip Nationals behind Koehler, Stanton
- Cardinals hand Brewers another loss
- Leake helps Reds even series with Pirates
- Mets' Lagares lands on DL
- American League Game Capsules
- Dodgers activate Wilson from 15-day DL
- Martin pushes Pirates past Reds in resumed game
- Rain postpones Rays-Orioles game
Royals get first road win
Houston, TX (SportsNetwork.com) - Omar Infante smacked a homer, drove in two runs and scored a pair, Yordano Ventura picked up his first big-league win and the Kansas City Royals defeated the Houston Astros, 4-2, on Tuesday night in the opener of a three-game set.
- Texans sign NT Mathews
- Steelers sign punter Podlesh
- 49ers sign veteran WR Lloyd
- Extra Points: Lynch tries to wake up his echoes
- Browns sign FB Pressley
- Lions re-sign CB Mathis
- Extra Points: Smith's act should be wearing thin on 49ers
- Report: 49ers LB Smith involved in incident at LAX
- Browns match Jaguars' offer for Mack
- Hernandez associates indicted on murder charges
- Panthers sign CFL pass rusher Alex Hall
- Kaepernick: TMZ story is 'completely wrong'
Texans sign NT Mathews
Houston, TX (SportsNetwork.com) - The Houston Texans signed nose tackle Ricardo Mathews to an undisclosed contract on Tuesday.
- Clemson QB Kelly dismissed from team
- Notre Dame Stadium to have synthetic turf for 2014 season
- Missouri WR Green-Beckham kicked off team
- Dorm Report: Mizzou's encore is no easy task
- NCAA denies UNLV appeal over postseason ban
- Dorm Report: Finding replacements for NFL-bound QBs
- Stretching the Field: Do you believe the Clowney hype?
- Dorm Report: UConn brings plenty of intrigue to Final Four
- FSU TE O'Leary in another motorcycle crash
- Northwestern players can unionize, board rules
- UMass to leave MAC after 2015 season
- Navy football player McKamey passes away
Clemson QB Kelly dismissed from team
Clemson, SC (SportsNetwork.com) - Clemson quarterback Chad Kelly, nephew of Buffalo Bills Hall of Famer Jim Kelly, has been dismissed from the team for conduct detrimental to the program.
- Michigan losing Stauskas, Robinson to NBA Draft
- MSU's Dawson to return for senior season
- Arizona's Gordon, Johnson declare for NBA Draft
- Cal names Cuonzo Martin head coach
- Dorm Report: Taking the leap, ready or not
- Michigan State's Harris declares for draft
- Louisville's Harrell staying in school
- Ware leaving Louisville for Georgia State
- New Mexico's Kirk declares for NBA Draft
- Tennessee's Stokes to enter NBA Draft
- Iowa State's Hoiberg gets $600,000 raise
- Michigan C Horford to transfer
Michigan losing Stauskas, Robinson to NBA Draft
Ann Arbor, MI (SportsNetwork.com) - Michigan sophomores Nik Stauskas and Glenn Robinson III have declared for the NBA Draft.