Thursday, December 12, 2013 at 7:00 PM
The Nation's Best Sports Handicappers
The Vegas Sports Masters
50-Unit Thursday Night NFL Showdown
Chargers at Broncos(NFL Net)
I opened NFL play this week with a nice 25-unit Monday night win with the Chicago Bears (-2) and their 45-28 blowout win over the Dallas Cowboys and intend to keep it going tonight with a 50-unit play on the San Diego Chargers (6-7) at the Denver Broncos (11-2). Both teams are going to bring their "A" games and my figures point directly at the winner. Get this 50-unit play plus bonus hoops action for just $50, charged to your major credit card.
WIN WITH WAYNE'S THURSDAY PRIME TICKET
AFC WILD WEST SHOOTOUT
Chargers at Broncos
Keep streaking in sports. Nothing beats a Hot Streak and right now Wayne Allyn Root is coming off a strong Monday night spread win with the Bears. If you haven't gotten down yet on Thursday's Chargers-Broncos matchup, you owe it to yourself to check out Wayne's WILD WEST SHOOTOUT GAME OF THE YEAR play on this nationally televised game with playoff implications. $50 gets the win.
Thursday Night NFL Playoff Position Power Move
The Chargers roll into Denver on a mission to stop Peyton Manning and the Broncos. This AFC West rivalry gets very different in frigid Denver in December. How does an aged Peyton Manning hold up in cold weather? He did fine last Sunday, silencing his critics with a 51-28 win over the Titans. Will his game suffer as temperatures drop and winds increase? Can the improving Chargers push themselves deeper into the playoff picture? Our comparison computer programs play out a scenario that might surprise you. Just $25.
Many of you know all about Fred Wallin's remarkable record on Sunday , Monday and Thursday Night Football, and on Monday he gave you easy Winner with the Bears over the Cowboys 45-28!
Now, another certain winner! San Diego at Denver for only $25 and this is a game that cannot lose and will not lose Get in ASAP, because the line will move
Multi Contest Champ Tony Salinas Ready To Keep His Thursday Win Streak Going!
Join the King of Thursday Night Football Highrollers 20-9-2 overall on Thursday's in 2013 - That's 69%! Join me for a 2-0 Side/Total sweep on tonight's Chargers-Broncos game! If you love WIN, then there is NO BETTER SOURCE than Tony Salinas. A winner of multiple handicapping contests in Vegas and elsewhere, one of that town's HIGHEST ROLLERS when it comes to backing his own releases and renowned for his ability to break down every aspect of a game. GET both Thursday winners for just $20.
In the world of Handicapping, the average bettor is up against a well financed, information-rich, experienced Casino Sportsbooks and Linesmakers.
ARE YOU STANDING ALONE AGAINST ALL ODDS?
YOU ARE NO LONGER ALONE!
Five professional handicappers have stepped forward to beat the line. If getting one strong man to help you win a fight, surely finding six is a dream come true. Isn't it time you learned more about the Vegas Sports Masters?
Thursday, December 12, 2013 at 12:42 PM
Thursday, December 12, 2013 at 9:03 AM
Wednesday, December 11, 2013 at 7:00 PM
Wednesday, December 11, 2013 at 7:00 AM
Tuesday, December 10, 2013 at 6:55 PM
Tuesday, December 10, 2013 at 7:00 AM
Monday, December 09, 2013 at 9:00 PM
Monday, December 09, 2013 at 7:00 PM
Monday, December 09, 2013 at 1:59 PM
Monday, December 09, 2013 at 8:50 AM
Sunday, December 08, 2013 at 7:00 PM
Sunday, December 08, 2013 at 12:40 PM
Saturday, December 07, 2013 at 8:00 PM
Saturday, December 07, 2013 at 6:00 PM
Saturday, December 07, 2013 at 4:00 PM
Saturday, December 07, 2013 at 1:00 PM
Saturday, December 07, 2013 at 7:00 AM
Friday, December 06, 2013 at 9:00 PM
Friday, December 06, 2013 at 7:00 PM
Friday, December 06, 2013 at 5:00 PM
Friday, December 06, 2013 at 2:00 PM
Friday, December 06, 2013 at 10:15 AM
Friday, December 06, 2013 at 7:00 AM
Thursday, December 05, 2013 at 6:00 PM
Thursday, December 05, 2013 at 5:34 PM
Thursday, December 05, 2013 at 2:00 PM
Thursday, December 05, 2013 at 9:38 AM
Wednesday, December 04, 2013 at 7:00 PM
Wednesday, December 04, 2013 at 4:00 PM
Wednesday, December 04, 2013 at 8:00 AM
Wednesday, December 04, 2013 at 7:00 AM
Tuesday, December 03, 2013 at 6:00 PM
Tuesday, December 03, 2013 at 7:00 AM
Monday, December 02, 2013 at 8:00 PM
Monday, December 02, 2013 at 6:00 PM
Monday, December 02, 2013 at 4:00 PM
Monday, December 02, 2013 at 8:57 AM
Sunday, December 01, 2013 at 7:00 PM
Saturday, November 30, 2013 at 7:00 PM
Saturday, November 30, 2013 at 5:00 PM
Saturday, November 30, 2013 at 3:00 PM
Friday, November 29, 2013 at 7:00 PM
Friday, November 29, 2013 at 4:00 PM
Friday, November 29, 2013 at 3:00 PM
Friday, November 29, 2013 at 1:00 PM
Friday, November 29, 2013 at 9:20 AM
Thursday, November 28, 2013 at 10:00 PM
Thursday, November 28, 2013 at 1:00 PM
Thursday, November 28, 2013 at 10:16 AM
- NFL Game Capsules - Week 15
- Chargers puncture Broncos' air of invincibility
- NFL Inactives - Thursday, December 12, 2013
- Trestman names Cutler starter against Browns
- Manning, Rivers set for Mile High shootout as Broncos face Chargers
- Broncos' Welker ruled out for Thursday vs. Chargers
- Seahawks sign Perrish Cox again
- Chargers' Royal questionable vs. Broncos
- Extra Points: Are the Titans ready to reboot?
- Griffin benched, Cousins to start for Redskins
- Trestman 'optimistic' Cutler will start against Browns
- Dalton, Hali, Prater selected as AFC's top players
NFL Game Capsules - Week 15
Denver, CO (SportsNetwork.com) - Peyton Manning sat and waited on the sideline as San Diego kept moving the chains and churning the clock. The Chargers' slim playoff hopes don't look so slim anymore. Ryan Mathews ran for 127 yards and a touchdown and Philip Rivers tossed a pair of scores to Keenan Allen as the Chargers shocked the Denver Broncos 27-20 on Thursday night. The Chargers, who snapped Denver's 10-game AFC West winning steak, held the ball for nearly 39 minutes and converted 6-of-12 third downs. Denver tallied 127 yards on its first two drives of the game, but totaled just 168 yards the rest of the way. The Broncos' 295 total yards and 20 points were a season low. Rivers was 12-of-20 for 166 yards for San Diego (7-7), which moved a half game behind the Baltimore Ravens and Miami Dolphins for the AFC's second wild-card spot. Manning flipped a 5-yard TD pass to Andre Caldwell with 10:30 remaining to pull the Broncos within 24-17 and Denver got the ball back at its own 3 with 5:50 to go following a San Diego punt. Manning, though, was intercepted on the third play of the drive by linebacker Thomas Keiser to all but seal the outcome. Chargers defensive end Corey Liuget fought through a double team and hit Manning as he threw and Keiser notched the easy pick. Nick Novak's 35-yard field goal after the pick gave the Chargers a 27-17 lead with 2:36 left. Matt Prater nailed a 42-yard field goal with 34 ticks on the clock to whittle the deficit to 27-20, but the ensuing onsides kick went out of bounds.
- Pitt's Donald cleans up at awards ceremony
- Alabama's McCarron wins Maxwell Award
- Donald nabs Bednarik Award
- Memphis' Hornsey captures Ray Guy Award
- Pitt's Donald wins Outland Trophy
- Winston wins O'Brien Award
- Cooks receives Biletnikoff Award
- BC's Williams wins Doak Walker Award
- FSU's Aguayo takes home Lou Groza Award
- Michigan State's Dennard captures Jim Thorpe Award
- Purdue's Webster takes home Lou Groza Award
- Brown says 'situation has not changed'
Pitt's Donald cleans up at awards ceremony
Lake Buena Vista, FL (SportsNetwork.com) - The conference titles have been fought for and won. The bowl matchups are set.
- Top-25 College Basketball Game Capsules
- Arizona backs up No. 1 ranking with rout of New Mexico State
- Smith, Ohio State rout Bryant
- Brust, Badgers take down Milwaukee
- Buckeyes and Bulldogs battle in Gotham Classic
- Top-ranked Arizona plays host to New Mexico State
- Badgers hope to continue dominance over visiting Panthers
- Young, Randle lead No. 11 Kentucky past Boise State
- No. 20 Gonzaga outlasts WVU
- Florida uses early surge to take down Kansas
- Battle of ranked foes pits Jayhawks against Gators
- West Virginia entertains No. 20 Gonzaga
Top-25 College Basketball Game Capsules
Tucson, AZ (SportsNetwork.com) - Brandon Ashley scored 15 points on 3-of-3 shooting from beyond the arc to lead No. 1 ranked Arizona to a 74-48 win over New Mexico State. Kaleb Tarczewski scored 14 points while freshman Aaron Gordon chipped in with 11 for the Wildcats (10-0). Fellow freshman Rondae Hollis-Jefferson added 12 points off the bench for Arizona, which is ranked No. 1 for the first time since March of 2003. Daniel Mullings was the only player for New Mexico State (7-5) in double figures with 18 points.
- National Basketball Association Game Capsules
- Aldridge's big night spurs Blazers past Rockets
- Nets top Clippers for third straight win
- Warriors' O'Neal slated for wrist surgery
- Lakers' Blake out six weeks
- James, Durant lead NBA All-Star voting
- Blazers seek revenge against Rockets
- With Boston trip behind them, Clips head to Brooklyn
- Curry carries Warriors over Mavericks
- Jefferson leads Jazz over Kings
- Thunder get revenge, edge Grizzlies
- Clippers win in Rivers' return to Boston
National Basketball Association Game Capsules
Brooklyn, NY (SportsNetwork.com) - Joe Johnson and Andray Blatche had 21 points apiece and the Brooklyn Nets defeated the Los Angeles Clippers 102-93 on Thursday night. It was Brooklyn's Paul Pierce and Kevin Garnett's first meeting against their former coach in Boston Doc Rivers. Pierce had 10 points and Garnett netted just two. Blatche added nine rebounds and Deron Williams tallied 15 points, five boards and four assists for the Nets, who have won a season-high three straight. Chris Paul netted 20 points to lead Los Angeles, which had won three of its last four tilts coming in.
- Red Sox make Napoli re-signing official
- Nationals finalize deal with McLouth
- Report: Chamberlain headed to Detroit
- Mariners say hello to Cano
- Braves avoid arbitration with Walden
- Rangers pick Russell Wilson in Rule 5; sign four to minor deals
- Morse finds a home in San Francisco
- Astros take Schuster first in Rule 5 Draft; ship him to San Diego
- Marlins, Cubs swap outfielders
- MLB wants to eliminate home plate collisions
- Hairston announces retirement on Twitter
- Mets take a chance on Colon
Red Sox make Napoli re-signing official
Boston, MA (SportsNetwork.com) - The defending World Series champion Boston Red Sox formally announced they have brought back first baseman Mike Napoli on a two-year contract Thursday after the postseason hero passed a physical.