Sunday, April 20, 2014 at 7:00 PM
The Nation's Best Sports Handicappers
The Vegas Sports Masters
3-0 In NBA Playoffs Sunday
Set To Go 2-0 Tonight
I went a perfect 3-0 in the NBA Playoffs Sunday, winning a 50-unit play with the underdog Washington Wizards, a 15-unit bet on the underdog Dallas Mavericks and a 5-unit play on the over in the Houston-Portland game, and intend to go 2-0 tonight. The two nationally televised Monday night games find Oklahoma City hosting the Memphis Grizzlies and Los Angeles Clippers hosting the Golden State Warriors.
The betting lines are tight as a dead-heat, but I do believe I have these games figured out and am so confident I am right that in one game I am releasing a 25-unit contest and in the other a 10-unit play. Get both winners tonight for just $25, charged to your major credit card.
Wayne's All-Day Monday Pass
Get the Best From the Two NBA Playoff Match-Ups and a 13-Game Baseball Schedule
You would think that oddsmakers would be laser-focused on putting up tough numbers for the NBA Playoffs, but if you were with me Saturday night you know that's not the case. I scored TWO upright upset winners on the first day of the NBA Playoffs with the Warriors (+7) and the Hawks (+8), so Vegas is obviously still confused!
And the oddsmakers are EVEN WORSE IN EARLY BASEBALL ACTION, where I've won 64% of my games in April to start the season! I'll keep the momentum going tonight with my ALL-DAY PASS, featuring my top plays from both the NBA Playoffs and a 13-Game baseball slate. All the winning action you could want... JUST $25!
Jim Hurley's Network® dominates the NBA Playoffs Sunday, going 3-1. The Heat (-9½) and Wizards (+4½) get W's, and the exciting Blazers/Rockets contest soars comfortably over 214½ (242)!
NETWORK'S NBA WILD WEST PARLAY
Warriors vs. Clippers (-8, 212) 8:00 PM (ET) TNT
Grizzlies vs. Thunder (-7, 189.5) 10:30 PM (ET) TNT
No one has a pulse on the NBA Playoffs like JIM HURLEY'S NETWORK! We are the only service to use IBM CLOUD COMPUTING - along with BIORHYTHMS to enrich our data base and give us exclusive clues to who's about to have a peak performance and who's tailing off.
We're putting our software to good use tonight to cash in a "Wild West Parlay!"
Can the Thunder move another step closer to the next round and go up 2-0, or are the Grizzlies primed to pounce? Are the Clippers in panic mode after dropping Game 1 to the Warriors, or will Chris Paul and Blake Griffin will their team to victory?
Richie B. wins two of three in the NBA Playoffs Sunday, copping W's with the Heat (-9½) and the Wizards (+4½)!
There's an Offline Tonight in the NBA
Staring You Right in the Face
Vegas Has it Wrong... Richie B. Has it Right!
Day 3 of the NBA Playoffs features a Western Conference doubleheader. In the first game, the Thunder try to make it 2-0, but will the feisty Grizzlies bite back? In the second game, Stephen Curry and the Warriors look to take an improbable 2-0 lead back to Oakland, but will the Clippers rise to the occasion?
One of these game features edges so strong that it's near lock!
GET MY NBA PLAYOFF OFF-LINE OF THE DAY+ A MY TOP BASEBALL PLAY... JUST $15!
Tony's Lucky Stars
NBA: 5-2 Up 90 Stars! MLB: 10-6 and +120 Stars!
Monday's hoops and baseball schedule is filled with excellent betting opportunities. And when Vegas High Roller Tony Salinas sees something he likes... you know he's going to bet it aggressively. It's how he's won multiple handicapping contests and established himself as a living legend! Get Tony's Best Plays Monday and Start Your Week Off Right! JUST $15
In the world of Handicapping, the average bettor is up against a well financed, information-rich, experienced Casino Sportsbooks and Linesmakers.
ARE YOU STANDING ALONE AGAINST ALL ODDS?
YOU ARE NO LONGER ALONE!
Five professional handicappers have stepped forward to beat the line. If getting one strong man to help you win a fight, surely finding six is a dream come true. Isn't it time you learned more about the Vegas Sports Masters?
Saturday, April 19, 2014 at 11:00 PM
Saturday, April 19, 2014 at 7:00 PM
Saturday, April 19, 2014 at 1:00 PM
Friday, April 18, 2014 at 7:00 PM
Friday, April 18, 2014 at 4:00 PM
Friday, April 18, 2014 at 1:00 PM
Friday, April 18, 2014 at 7:00 AM
Thursday, April 17, 2014 at 6:36 PM
Thursday, April 17, 2014 at 9:03 AM
Wednesday, April 16, 2014 at 7:00 PM
Wednesday, April 16, 2014 at 7:00 AM
Tuesday, April 15, 2014 at 3:15 PM
Tuesday, April 15, 2014 at 7:00 AM
Monday, April 14, 2014 at 5:00 PM
Monday, April 14, 2014 at 2:00 PM
Monday, April 14, 2014 at 10:05 AM
Sunday, April 13, 2014 at 7:00 PM
Sunday, April 13, 2014 at 7:00 AM
Saturday, April 12, 2014 at 7:00 AM
Saturday, April 12, 2014 at 12:00 AM
Friday, April 11, 2014 at 7:00 PM
Friday, April 11, 2014 at 3:00 PM
Friday, April 11, 2014 at 11:00 AM
Friday, April 11, 2014 at 7:00 AM
Friday, April 11, 2014 at 12:00 AM
Thursday, April 10, 2014 at 7:00 AM
Wednesday, April 09, 2014 at 7:00 AM
Tuesday, April 08, 2014 at 5:00 PM
Tuesday, April 08, 2014 at 2:00 PM
Tuesday, April 08, 2014 at 11:10 AM
Monday, April 07, 2014 at 8:00 PM
Monday, April 07, 2014 at 1:00 PM
Monday, April 07, 2014 at 9:50 AM
Sunday, April 06, 2014 at 7:00 PM
Sunday, April 06, 2014 at 7:00 AM
Saturday, April 05, 2014 at 11:57 AM
Saturday, April 05, 2014 at 7:00 AM
Friday, April 04, 2014 at 7:00 PM
Friday, April 04, 2014 at 2:00 PM
Friday, April 04, 2014 at 1:00 PM
Friday, April 04, 2014 at 9:11 AM
Friday, April 04, 2014 at 7:00 AM
Thursday, April 03, 2014 at 1:00 PM
Wednesday, April 02, 2014 at 7:00 PM
Wednesday, April 02, 2014 at 7:00 AM
Tuesday, April 01, 2014 at 1:21 PM
Tuesday, April 01, 2014 at 12:30 PM
Tuesday, April 01, 2014 at 7:00 AM
Monday, March 31, 2014 at 7:00 PM
- Clippers try to even series with Golden State
- Thunder seek commanding lead over Grizzlies
- Knicks fire Mike Woodson
- National Basketball Association Playoff Game Capsules
- Aldridge sets club record as Blazers outlast Rockets in Game 1 OT
- Wizards take Game 1 in Chicago
- Spurs rally to beat Mavs in Game 1
- Heat pull away from Bobcats
- Blazers return to postseason, visit Houston
- Bulls, Wizards kick off playoffs in Windy City
- Heat begin title defense with Charlotte in town
- Old foes meet again as Spurs face Mavs
Clippers try to even series with Golden State
(SportsNetwork.com) - The Los Angeles Clippers will try to knot their Western Conference playoff series with the Golden State Warriors on Monday night when the two teams collide at Staples Center.
- Mariners send King Felix to hill versus Astros
- Central rivals collide as Tigers host White Sox
- A's try to stay hot in opener vs. Rangers
- Teheran tries to stay hot in opener with Marlins
- Royals, Indians engage in early season showdown at Progressive Field
- Former teammates face off in Chicago
- Brewers welcome Padres to Miller Park
- Phils continue road trip at Chavez Ravine
- Giants try to start winning streak in Colorado
- Cardinals pay a visit to Mets
- Reds begin four-game set in Pittsburgh
- Trout, Harper clash at Nationals Park
Mariners send King Felix to hill versus Astros
(SportsNetwork.com) - Not much has gone right for the Houston Astros this season. That likely won't change on Monday when they start a three-game series against Felix Hernandez and the Seattle Mariners at Safeco Field.
- Report: Raiders to cut Pryor if they can't trade him
- Extra Points: Easley puts himself back in the mix
- Saints retain WR Meachem
- Ex-NFL QB McNabb arrested in AZ
- Jags release LB Allen
- Vikings bring in S Coleman
- Chris Johnson joins Jets
- Report: Chris Johnson heading to Jets
- Extra Points: Manning wants to finish the fairy tale right
- Texans sign NT Mathews
- Steelers sign punter Podlesh
- 49ers sign veteran WR Lloyd
Report: Raiders to cut Pryor if they can't trade him
(SportsNetwork.com) - The Oakland Raiders will cut quarterback Terrelle Pryor on Monday if they are unable to trade him, according to Fox Sports.
- Dorm Report: Muschamp's last stand?
- Kentucky QB Whitlow to transfer
- Cure Bowl to match Sun Belt and AAC
- Clemson QB Kelly dismissed from team
- Notre Dame Stadium to have synthetic turf for 2014 season
- Missouri WR Green-Beckham kicked off team
- Dorm Report: Mizzou's encore is no easy task
- NCAA denies UNLV appeal over postseason ban
- Dorm Report: Finding replacements for NFL-bound QBs
- Stretching the Field: Do you believe the Clowney hype?
- Dorm Report: UConn brings plenty of intrigue to Final Four
- FSU TE O'Leary in another motorcycle crash
Austin Peay dismisses running back Williams
Clarksville, TN (SportsNetwork.com) - Austin Peay State University said it has dismissed leading returning rusher Omar Williams from the football team for academic reasons on Friday.
- Northern Illinois extends Montgomery through 2018
- Elijah Brown leaving Butler
- Georgia State extends Hunter's contract
- Haith leaves Mizzou for Tulsa
- Duke's Hood entering NBA Draft
- Report: Haith leaving Missouri for Tulsa
- Report: Hood to enter NBA Draft
- Kentucky's Young to enter NBA Draft
- Jabari Parker declares for NBA Draft
- Dorm Report: Food for thought from the NCAA
- USC's Wesley says he will transfer
- Kansas State extends Weber through 2019
Northern Illinois extends Montgomery through 2018
DeKalb, IL (SportsNetwork.com) - Northern Illinois University rewarded men's head basketball coach Mark Montgomery with a two-year contract extension that runs through the 2017-18 season.